Search the community

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Margien Matthews
    Keymaster

Today a member told me that Day 29 gave him a huge moment of awareness. It became very clear to him that the reason he was demotivated and frustrated in his current job was because his values were so different to the company he's currently at. He needs his job and is not ready to move yet, but wanted advice how to deal with the situation. We discussed the need for him to start building a bridge between where he is now, and where he wants to go. All three topics in the "Be Clear" stage are designed to build this "new future" based on what's important to us so the timing is perfect for him. I'm very confident that a month from now he'll have a clear picture of his ideal position and environment. To keep negative emotions in check, it's important that he keeps his focus on the bigger picture he's creating, and not to let daily frustrations pull him down or deflect him from this. That's not easy but I'm confident he'll get it right as he spends more and more energy on where he wants to go.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.