Search the community

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    beststepadmin
    Keymaster

Hi all, a question I received recently from a new member: "How does 1 training a day get me to my goal anytime soon?".
    The short answer is that small steps lead to big results, even if we all find it way cooler if success kicks in right away. However, changing habits and mindset takes time and repetitive action. Here my personal take on this: if anyone out there can show me how to lose 5 kilos over night, I'll do anything to develop the magic formula that gets your dreams come true over night :). I'll take the challenge, even if I might be doomed to fail :). No seriously, take one step at a time and within no time, you'll look back and be amazed about what you have achieved! One lesson I have learnt myself is that often I dream so big that I don't have a clue where to start - with the result that even within 90 days I actually got NOWHERE at all. My conclusion is that I can easily manage 1 small step (and have fun doing it), while huge steps seem impossible and take so much effort that I quickly lose my motivation.
    Therefore: hold your horses and enjoy the ride step by step!
    Take care, Jeanette

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.