Search the community

Home Forums Getting Started The logic behind the roadmap

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Margien Matthews
    Keymaster

I've just come off a conversation with a member who wanted to know the logic behind the roadmap as she wanted to skip to a later topic and that's not available to her yet.

Jeanette and I designed the roadmap to build skills on top of each other in order to get the best results that stick. Just as with a house you have to start with a good foundation, we know that building a good skills foundation starts with knowing who you are and how you relate best to others ("Dig Deep"). Once that's in place, you're in a better position to decide what your goals are and to build skills around those goals ("Be Clear"). Your personal mission and goals then give you context to develop specific career-boosting skills ("Power Up) before you embark on the final part of the roadmap which outlines the specific actions you need to take to meet your goals ("Step Ahead").

So that's the logic behind the roadmap, based on our many years of designing and delivering learning interventions that really make a difference. I'm pleased to say our member is now fully comfortable with the path she needs to walk and she's looking forward to the experience.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.