Search the community

Home Forums Career advice These times are crazy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Emma Wolff
    Participant

I have used Best Step Ever as my guide through what has been some bumpy roads and head-on collisions in my work and health life.
    Creating a balance between a happy and healthy, work and personal life has been a challenge for us all the past 2 years.
    Best Step Ever has given me a clear path to navigate around the mess that builds up in my head.

We are often overwhelmed and stressed, causing clouded judgment in areas of our lives that are so important. It happens behind the scenes when we don't even realize it. After a good chat with my life couch Margien, I soon realized that it is simply me getting in my own way. sometimes we need to think it out but don't have the headspace to be clear enough with ourselves.

I have met a point in my career where I am starting fresh and considering my path even more clearly. It is never too late and so here I am again back on my Best Step Ever account reaching for hope and guiding myself slowly and patiently towards my future goals.

Thank you Margien and The Best Step Ever team, for sharing this logical, step-by-step thought process, to guide me forward with comfort and clarity.

Margien Matthews
    Keymaster

Hi Emma,

Thank you for these wonderful words! And thank you for the honour of calling me your life coach ๐Ÿ™‚ What I admire most about you is that you have the insight to see what's tripping you up and the courage to get up and keep going, smarter than before. I have no doubt you will reach all your goals because you're doing it in a realistic way, one step at a time. And you're making clever and realistic adjustments to your grand plan when things don't go as expected, which hugely increases your chances of success.

Onward and upward!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.